Kitt

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Which one? :P

The one that says "no incest" for story posting guidelines.  -_-

Hey, Clo.   :hug:

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

hi my queen :worship:

Hi sexy daddy :heart:

Hey, Randy, you sexy chef.   :hug:  :kiss:  How's the family faring?  :)

1 hour ago, Curti said:

Hey Guys!

Hey, Curtipie!   :hug:  :kiss:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Steve has the turtle one and I have the ocean one :yes:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Replies 57.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Albert1434

• Headstall

• Marty

• dughlas

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guten Tag! I'm about to cut the rampant  growing ivy. If you hear nothing from me again, it won.

Went to see the surgeon today... he says he is willing to try reattachment if I get through a complete MRI... he needs that first. He also informed me I had two tendons detached, not one, which really

I'm a PTA in a Physical Therapy clinic.  I had one patient tell me about breaking her arm when standing on a chair to clean the top of her refrigerator.  (I didn't even know you were supposed to clean

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Lugh said:

Considering the nature of my current fiction... dare I ask?

Two tendons in my right shoulder have been detached due to a bad fall, so if my MRI looks good, I'm hoping the surgeon can reattach... the first opinion was a big fat no. :unsure:  

• Like 4
  • Wow 1
22 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Two tendons in my right shoulder have been detached due to a bad fall, so if my MRI looks good, I'm hoping the surgeon can reattach... the first opinion was a big fat no. :unsure:  

Ouch.  I hope it all goes well then.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

This is so cool

New clues to the lost tomb of Alexander the Great found in Egypt:yes:

Wow. That's awesome!  :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Wow. That's awesome!  :D

Your so right Page if they find it, it would be one of the biggest discovery in our lifes:yes:

Its the Holy Grail of archaeology

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

well gotta go Josh and the kids are hungry and i gotta put in a show at the restaurant

See you later, Randy. :) 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Visit from my daughter and both grandkids, and then a surprise visit from my son and his pregnant wife. :D  Cookie is exhausted. 

Poor Cookie.  :hug:  Small children always have so much energy, I always feel exhausted just watching them.   :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hello all...I thought I'll have Chapter 4 up this weekend, but I'm not going to post it. Somehow, 10 pages in the middle got lost... :angry:. That and being a mommy is making me tired...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

OMG  A good friend of mine had some douchebag report one of her FB posts to the FBI and she was visited by the Secret Service yesterday and spent two and a half hours being grilled by them at the police station.  :blink:  

What was her FB post about?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

What was her FB post about?

I can't say without violating GA's no-politics rule.  It was misconstrued as a threat, when it clearly wasn't.  

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...I thought I'll have Chapter 4 up this weekend, but I'm not going to post it. Somehow, 10 pages in the middle got lost... :angry:. That and being a mommy is making me tired...

Hi, Xander. :hug: 

• Like 4

Herm.. I need a to-do list on here so I can tag stories to be read later (without using *follow*)

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..