1 hour ago, Cscampbell said:

My type of coffee shop.

It's all because some Yokel sued Micki Ds because they spilled their hot coffee on themselves, and said it hurt because the coffee was hot. :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Ron said:

It's all because some Yokel sued Micki Ds because they spilled their hot coffee on themselves, and said it hurt because the coffee was hot. :blink:

An attorney friend explained the case to me. McDonald's was superheating the coffee so it was just below boiling to hide the poor quality. It was so hot it melted through the cup. The woman got third degree burns and needed skin grafts with two years of medical care costing over $200k. It wasn't as absurd as it appeared.

I like the electric knife ones. "Do not insert in small children."

Larger children are perfectly okay it seems.

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, drpaladin said:

I like the electric knife ones. "Do not insert in small children."

Larger children are perfectly okay it seems.

If you want to make something expensive and overcomplicate it, just add an attorney.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2022 at 2:56 PM, Zombie said:

spacer.png

Management Notice

from the Doors of Moria Security Team:

Due to a software bug in the Entry Protection System v666.01 the password requirements were incorrectly stated.

The statement should have been…

“Your password should contain a mix of upper and lower-case letters and at least one number AND A SYMBOL (see Runes Table).

THREE ATTEMPTS ARE PERMITTED. IF, AFTER THREE TRIES, THE PASSWORD HAS NOT BEEN CORRECTLY GIVEN THEN THOSE SEEKING ENTRY WILL BE RESTRAINED BY THE TENTACLE THING IN THE LAKE AND EATEN BY THE BALROG.

Complaints Process

THERE IS NO COMPLAINTS PROCESS.”

We apologise to any customers who may have been inconvenienced*

*Terms & Conditions apply** 

**Management accepts no liability for any negligence or consequences thereof including, but not restricted to, being eaten by the Balrog

Have a nice day :) 

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator

Latest local sign.

All Roads Ahead Are Closed.

The sad thing about the sign is, it's true. There are now 4 bridges closed in the area with a 3-mile radius of each other. There is no easy way of getting around the area.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...