1 hour ago, jamessavik said:

One of the girls in my office showed me a box full of bondage gear she found in her 15 year old son's room and asked what am I supposed to do about this.

I told her that I though that at this point spanking him would probably be counter productive.

bondage-gear.jpg

Itbmight be just what he needs😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A child custody case was held in court. The judge felt that the mother and father were both fit to be parents and therefore couldn't decide who he should grant full custody to. So he asks the little boy, "Would you like to live with your mother?"

"No." said the boy.

"Why not?" said the judge.

"Because she beats me."

The judge says "Okay, then you'll go live with your father."

"Oh No," cried the boy, "He beats me too."

Dumbfounded, the judge asks "Okay who do you want to live with?"

"I want to live at Ole Miss."

"Why?" asks the judge.

"They don't beat anybody."

OleMissRebels.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

A man goes on a tour of Pamplona, and even watches a matador fighting a bull with a spear. Later, his guide takes him to a restaurant, where he catches a whiff of a mouthwatering aroma. "What is that?!" He exclaims, seeing a large pair of organs in a sizzling pan being served at the next table. The manager of the restaurant, overhearing this, replies, "Pan-fried bull testicles." The tourist says, "I'll have what that man is having!" The manager responds, "We'd be happy to prepare some for you, but they need to be ordered a week in advance." So the man makes an order, enjoys his meal, and then leaves. A week later, he returns, and enjoys the delicious dish. The manager approaches him and asks, "How did you like your meal?" The tourist replies, "It was fantastic! But the organs were a lot smaller than I remember." The manager looks at him sideways and responds, "Sometimes the bull wins."

Eeewww! 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...