Tattoos & Piercings

Tattoos & Piercings  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings

• No, I Have Neither
    • I Have Only Piercings
    • I Have Only Tattoos
    • I Have Both Tattoos & Piercings

I have three piercings with plans to get at least two more. Right now I have my eyebrows and lebret pierced. I also have six tattoo, with plans to get several more. I've got a dragon on my ankle, an anarchy sign on my thigh, the green man with a woven celtic knot band of vines around my arm, a semi colon inside of a celtic know on my wrist, tigger on one shoulder and a Pegasus on the other. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Ron said:

Okay—don’t laugh—I have one tatoo that I got in seventh grade middle school. It’s a blue dot on the left cheek of my derrière. What size is it? Well, it is of a size that a Bic, blue-ink pen will make if someone (a girl) pokes you in the ass with one in order to get your attention. God, women are brutal! I’ve carried it around all these years, forty-six of them.

So... what you're saying is... she left an impression on you that's lasted for years. 

I swear.  I'm not laughing... 😜

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Ron said:

Okay—don’t laugh—I have one tatoo that I got in seventh grade middle school. It’s a blue dot on the left cheek of my derrière. What size is it? Well, it is of a size that a Bic, blue-ink pen will make if someone (a girl) pokes you in the ass with one in order to get your attention. God, women are brutal! I’ve carried it around all these years, forty-six of them.

With an irresistible approach like that, how many kids did the two of you have after she married you?  ;–)

• Like 1

I have a tattoo on my back, it started as a star but I've turned it into an Ares-esque shield and spear. 

I have 3 piercings in each ear, and my tongue is pierced, as shown. Haha I once got a ball stuck in a back molar and had to use my car key to pop it out. Very uncomfortable moment! 

IMG_1269.jpg

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Arpeggio said:

I have a tattoo on my back, it started as a star but I've turned it into an Ares-esque shield and spear. 

I have 3 piercings in each ear, and my tongue is pierced, as shown. Haha I once got a ball stuck in a back molar and had to use my car key to pop it out. Very uncomfortable moment! 

IMG_1269.jpg

Would it be inappropriate for me to say that you're really hot? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Would it be inappropriate for me to say that you're really hot? 

Don't make me blush! Haha. It's actually an older photo I did for Comsies bday but I really don't look very different, imo. Thanks though! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Arpeggio said:

Don't make me blush! Haha. It's actually an older photo I did for Comsies bday but I really don't look very different, imo. Thanks though! ❤️

Always thought so from your profile picture, though. Just thought I'd say. :P 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 year later...