Happy Holidays... Christmas Music 2018

Oooh I like so many. 

All time favorites tho are 

1. Hard candy Christmas  by dolly parton 

2. Ave Maria sung by Josh Groban

3. Merry Christmas Darling by Karen Carpenter

4. Any version of O holy night lol. 

Sorry I didn't post links. It's late and I'm tired. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Bad Religion released a Christmas album a few years ago. 20% of the proceeds of the album go to SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests). This is my favourite track from that album, and it's always on my Christmas playlists.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator
27 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Another TSO song, that is my absolute favorite by them! The lights are good too.

I have their Christmas CD, but that’s not on it, so thanks for posting it, A. :D

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Words cannot express how much I adore Tom Lehrer. And that song is just awesome! ❤️ 

I'm rather fond of him also, to say the least.  I was going to college in the mid 1960's when he was in his prime.  He was the welcome antithesis to my conservative upbringing.  The Vatican Rag is my all-time favorite.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Some old time, good time Christmas Music

Bing Crosby takes me back to my childhood for sure.  Good one!

A lot of interesting variety posted here.

Edited by Backwoods Boy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I'm rather fond of him also, to say the least.  I was going to college in the mid 1960's when he was in his prime.  He was the welcome antithesis to my conservative upbringing.  The Vatican Rag is my all-time favorite.

I love that one. Also have a soft spot for The Masochism Tango. And then I love the nerdier ones like The Elements and New Math. But the darker the better, really. The Irish Ballad, Poisoning Pigeons in the Park, The Old Dope Pedler... Haha, I should stop before I mention his entire body of work. :P 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
  • Love 1