2019 Writing Goals

1.  Finish writing "Tyler's Story" no later than August and hope to be able to start releasing it in September.

2. Get back to figuring out my dastardly plot(s) in a new series about vampires, witches and all around evil.  That's been slow going but I've made progress in the last couple weeks.

There is one other story I want to write about Kyle and Jacob, making it the third and final book regarding that setting but that's likely a 2020 goal.

• Like 5

I'd like to finally publish a story I've written, either here on GA or in the general market offline. Glitches, technical difficulties, and just the hectic schedule of a part-time deli worker keep getting in the way! I really need to make time for myself to just WRITE!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, StevieVRoyal said:

Hey. I’m fairly new to this website and I’m lost. Like extremely confused on where I can go to write my stories on here?

Look here: https://gayauthors.org/help/

Scroll down to Authors and then Stories Systems

You need to become an Author first, and instructions are provided under Authors.   :D 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, StevieVRoyal said:

Hey. I’m fairly new to this website and I’m lost. Like extremely confused on where I can go to write my stories on here?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well, my goals are simple:

1. Finally get Book 2 of my story edited/beta read and released for general consumptions

2. Start writing new stories, one in particular will be a fun project

3. Try my hand at an anthology story again

• Like 2
  • Love 1