Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator

Congratulations to TalonRider for winning LPW #47.

In honour, I shall not steal the Shiny from him for 24 hours!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

Now this is a nice surprise. I will wear the shiny as the proud, Majestic Bird of Prey that I am.

In celebration, we'll have Coconut Tortes. And for fun today, be a Good Samaritan and wear your Ear Muffs and Open An Umbrella Indoors. K9 Veterans will be guarding the Jeweled Crown that I will be wearing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Now this is a nice surprise. I will wear the shiny as the proud, Majestic Bird of Prey that I am.

In celebration, we'll have Coconut Tortes. And for fun today, be a Good Samaritan and wear your Ear Muffs and Open An Umbrella Indoors. K9 Veterans will be guarding the Jeweled Crown that I will be wearing.

:worship:

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

A Hunting we will go!

A Hunting we will go!

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

A Hunting we will go!

**Shoots humane net at the molting pigeon to safely take the shiny from him**

Mine :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
On 3/12/2019 at 10:37 AM, wildone said:

Congratulations to TalonRider for winning LPW #47.

In honour, I shall not steal the Shiny from him for 24 hours!

**Get's the overstuffed Puffin a digital 24 hour clock and a calculator**

Above Post was at 1037 MDT

2 hours ago, wildone said:

A Hunting we will go!

A Hunting we will go!

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

A Hunting we will go!

**Shoots humane net at the molting pigeon to safely take the shiny from him**

Mine :joe:

This post was at 1725 MDT

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:fight: So much for 24 hours.  More lies from the deposed despot!  :joe: 

Silly Puffin. Until you can add and subtract at least, multiplication and division we will tackle later, you can not reign with honour of LPW Land :P

:joe:

• Site Administrator

AM... PM... tomato... tomahto... :unsure: who cares about math (sorry Bard)?  My benevolent rule outweighs despotism, hand down.  :P :joe: 

• Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

AM... PM... tomato... tomahto... :unsure: who cares about math (sorry Bard)?  My benevolent rule outweighs despotism, hand down.  :P :joe: 

Sir @Drew Espinosa, can you believe the nerve of the oversized puffin :o . Who cares about math?????

Well, we do :D

Makes Drew some pi ;)

:joe:

• Site Moderator

Well, now we know the despot can't tell time. Now back to the mighty raptor once again.

We'll Learn About Butterflies today while doing Children's Crafts. If you live on a farm, Write Down Your Story on this AG day.

@Drew Espinosa, We'll celebrate Pi day with Potato Chips.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Kansas, the State and not the band, will be serving Pears Helene today.  Shoe The World today and most importantly, Everything You Think is Wrong today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

Everything You Think is Wrong today.

Wow... a day dedicated to the deposed despot.  Well since he'll think he deserves the shiny because it's his day... he's wrong, so... MINE :D :joe: 

• Site Administrator
12 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Everything You Think is Wrong today.

10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wow... a day dedicated to the deposed despot.  Well since he'll think he deserves the shiny because it's his day... he's wrong, so... MINE :D :joe: 

Silly Puffin, Wrong is synonymous with Valkyrie :P. Quite often, I will interchange the words and everyone seems to understand quite clearly.

Example, yesterday with my 6 y/o nephew, "Matt, what is 15 - 8?"

Him, "8?"

Me, "No".

Him, "I got that one Valkyrie too :( "

That all being said, technically it is Everything You Think is Valkyrie today, so I will let you keep the shiny for the day :gikkle:

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

As opposed to yesterday, today is Everything You Do is Right today. Due to Freedom of Information, I need to tell you that they will be serving Artichoke Hearts to the Pandas today. The Wildone and the Cat/Bird will be Quilting together today.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1