Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Hurray! Spring begins today! Let's celebrate by Kicking Butt then having some Ravioli. I have a Proposal for today.

• Site Administrator
16 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Hurray! Spring begins today! Let's celebrate by Kicking Butt then having some Ravioli. I have a Proposal for today.

I'll kick the oversized Puffin's butt, and then serve her some ravioli so her feelings aren't too hurt :P

Daddy, I think you have had the shiny a bit too much today ;)

Mine :joe:

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again on this rainy morning.

Use some Common Courtesy today as the shiny belongs to me. The Fragrance of the day is California Strawberry and French Bread.

Today is also  World Down Syndrome Day and we celebrate that by having two different socks on.. "Rock the socks" I  am wearing one Slytherin and one Gryffindor sock today :)

And today is also Slytherin Pride Day ! :P 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor on the yet another raining morning. It's been raining for 24 hours now with a few hours still to go.

It's a day for everyone as I declare today Goof Off Day. West Virginia will be serving Bavarian Crepes in celebration. And just for Knight, some Puppies will be visiting him today.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Goof Off Day = Valkyrie Day :gikkle:

Since everyone seems to be off to West Virginia and petting puppies whilst eating Bavarian Crepes, I shall keep a hold of the shiny :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Watch out for that Near Miss today. It's mainly a food menu day with Chia, and we're not talking Chia Pets, Chips and Dip, Melba Toast and Corn Dogs.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

:( I miss @Valkyrie :(

Pysche, it was a near miss, not a full miss :gikkle:

I know it isn't Chia pet, but I do have something similar:

2019-03-23_0859.png

Ironically, since it is the weekend, I had chips and dip, melba toast and corn dogs for breakfast :)

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Yes, especially since it belongs to the Mighty, Majestic Raptor.

Before you pick them to eat them, make sure that they are actually Chocolate Covered Raisins.

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again on a 52 degree early morning.

Todays the day to honor the Medal of Honor recipients. Take the books off the shelf, dust them off. It's the day to be Reading Tolkien. Afterwards, we'll feast on Lobster Newburg.