Jump to content
wildone

Last Post Wins #48

Recommended Posts

Congratulations to TalonRider for winning LPW #47.

 

In honour, I shall not steal the Shiny from him for 24 hours!

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Congrats to @TalonRider

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now this is a nice surprise. I will wear the shiny as the proud, Majestic Bird of Prey that I am.

 

In celebration, we'll have Coconut Tortes. And for fun today, be a Good Samaritan and wear your Ear Muffs and Open An Umbrella Indoors. K9 Veterans will be guarding the Jeweled Crown that I will be wearing.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Now this is a nice surprise. I will wear the shiny as the proud, Majestic Bird of Prey that I am.

 

In celebration, we'll have Coconut Tortes. And for fun today, be a Good Samaritan and wear your Ear Muffs and Open An Umbrella Indoors. K9 Veterans will be guarding the Jeweled Crown that I will be wearing.

 

:worship:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to my fellow birdy :D Don't get too used to it, though ;)  :joe: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Hunting we will go!

A Hunting we will go!

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

A Hunting we will go!

 

**Shoots humane net at the molting pigeon to safely take the shiny from him**

 

 

Mine :joe:

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:fight: So much for 24 hours.  More lies from the deposed despot!  :joe: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 10:37 AM, wildone said:

Congratulations to TalonRider for winning LPW #47.

 

In honour, I shall not steal the Shiny from him for 24 hours!

 

**Get's the overstuffed Puffin a digital 24 hour clock and a calculator**

 

Above Post was at 1037 MDT

 

 

2 hours ago, wildone said:

A Hunting we will go!

A Hunting we will go!

Heigh-ho, the derry-o

A Hunting we will go!

 

**Shoots humane net at the molting pigeon to safely take the shiny from him**

 

 

Mine :joe:

 

This post was at 1725 MDT

 

 

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

:fight: So much for 24 hours.  More lies from the deposed despot!  :joe: 

 

 

Silly Puffin. Until you can add and subtract at least, multiplication and division we will tackle later, you can not reign with honour of LPW Land :P

 

:joe:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:joe:...and back to the tired grandpa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AM... PM... tomato... tomahto... :unsure: who cares about math (sorry Bard)?  My benevolent rule outweighs despotism, hand down.  :P :joe: 

  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

AM... PM... tomato... tomahto... :unsure: who cares about math (sorry Bard)?  My benevolent rule outweighs despotism, hand down.  :P :joe: 

 

Sir @Drew Espinosa, can you believe the nerve of the oversized puffin :o . Who cares about math?????

 

Well, we do :D

 

Makes Drew some pi ;)

 

:joe:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooo thanks for the pie! :D Maybe you're not so bad after all... :joe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, now we know the despot can't tell time. Now back to the mighty raptor once again.

 

We'll Learn About Butterflies today while doing Children's Crafts. If you live on a farm, Write Down Your Story on this AG day.

 

@Drew Espinosa, We'll celebrate Pi day with Potato Chips.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....hmmm wonder where the young master mathematician is?

 

:joe:...carpe diem!  Mine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*tosses a whip cream pie at Daddy in a jocular manner*

 

:gikkle:

 

I am saving this for Sir @Drew Espinosa today!

 

:joe:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*makes a special pickled herring pie for the deposed despot*  :joe: 

  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:joe:...and back to daddy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

 

Kansas, the State and not the band, will be serving Pears Helene today.  Shoe The World today and most importantly, Everything You Think is Wrong today.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

Everything You Think is Wrong today.

Wow... a day dedicated to the deposed despot.  Well since he'll think he deserves the shiny because it's his day... he's wrong, so... MINE :D :joe: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:joe:...and back to the baby sitting grandpa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TalonRider said:

 Everything You Think is Wrong today.

 

10 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wow... a day dedicated to the deposed despot.  Well since he'll think he deserves the shiny because it's his day... he's wrong, so... MINE :D :joe: 

 

Silly Puffin, Wrong is synonymous with Valkyrie :P. Quite often, I will interchange the words and everyone seems to understand quite clearly.

 

Example, yesterday with my 6 y/o nephew, "Matt, what is 15 - 8?"

Him, "8?"

Me, "No".

Him, "I got that one Valkyrie too :( "

 

That all being said, technically it is Everything You Think is Valkyrie today, so I will let you keep the shiny for the day :gikkle:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was a whole lot of hot air.  :unsure:  :joe:  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:yawn:

 

:joe:...and back to the tired grandpa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

 

As opposed to yesterday, today is Everything You Do is Right today. Due to Freedom of Information, I need to tell you that they will be serving Artichoke Hearts to the Pandas today. The Wildone and the Cat/Bird will be Quilting together today.

  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:joe:...and back to daddy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..