Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

It would appear that they can't keep up with the Seniors.

Do you want to Be a Millionaire? Today's the day to recognize a Rescued Dog. Pick Strawberries and then have some of them with some Quiche Lorraine. {Be sure to save some of the berries.}

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

From yesterdays Memo, if you save some berries yesterday, you can have Strawberries and Cream today.  Today is American Red Cross Founders Day, established in 1881. Be sure to generously tip the Waitstaff today.

• Site Moderator

Raise a glass of Paloma to one of DDKs favorite days, Craft Distillery Day. Grab the cards and play some Solitaire today. For @Slytherin & @Valkyrie, we're serving Vanilla Pudding.  If you buy and Instrument today, please, don't bring it here.

BTW, back to me again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

I knew if I mentioned the two directly, they drop in.

Get out that Lucky Penny today in case you might need it. A word of warning to the denture wearers, today is National Taffy Day.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Let's have a Scavenger Hunt today to look for some of our missing players. If you go on a Road Trip today, don't forget your Cooler. Contact your Brother's today. Wyoming will be serving Escargot to @Slytherin & @Valkyrie. It's also National Don't Fry Day.

• Haha 2

Greetings from Texas :cowboy:  I’m on holiday here until next Wednesday. Penguin thinks it’s cool that I’m in a time zone after her for a change :funny: @Valkyrie 

:joe:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

I wonder how many will Brown-Bag It today with Wine. For all you fans of Douglas Adams, it's Towel DayTap Dance for the Missing Children.

@Slytherin, Welcome to the States. Hope you're enjoying Mother Natures show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

To me again.

Something different for me to practice my dive bombing on, Paper Airplanes. It's Blueberry Cheesecake all around today, courtesy of His Majesty, the Mighty Raptor.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Ahh, a fellow brethren is back. Now back to the rightful owner after only two hours.

A Grape Popsicle will taste pretty good later on on this National Memorial Day. Watch out for that sticky stuff known as Cellophane Tape.

• Site Moderator

At the risk of sounding like a commercial, BRING ON THE MEAT. Let's hear it for the Brisket and Hamburger.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

I have a new addition to my LPW army.  It's so terrifying it needs to be put into a spoiler tag.  @wildone, read at your own risk.  :P  :joe: 

Spoiler

Image may contain: text that says 'And I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And its rider's name was Death. Onward buttercup, there are Shenanigans and fuckery up ahead.'

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1