Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

Not so fast yourself. The shiny belongs to me, not you.

Massachusetts is celebrating Nonprofit Day. I LOVE my feet but do they love me?  Here's a day for Knight, and not the Cat/Bird, Black Cat Appreciation Day. It's a day for those sweet little insects, World Honey Bee Day.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Not so fast yourself. The shiny belongs to me, not you.

Massachusetts is celebrating Nonprofit Day. I LOVE my feet but do they love me?  Here's a day for Knight, and not the Cat/Bird, Black Cat Appreciation Day. It's a day for those sweet little insects, World Honey Bee Day.

Today is also The International Geocaching Day :joe: :)

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the early bird.

It's International Bow Day so those of you have one get out that hair accessory  and wear it. For the guy's, get out that tie to wear.  It's Aviation Day so fly somewhere to get some Soft Ice Cream.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the high flying raptor.

Ladies, having a bad hair day with it going all frizzy on you? Then treat yourself to a Brazilian Blowout. I think it will be a another perfect day for us Senior Citizens to enjoy more Spumoni.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the bird who's usually taking the shiny back from the baby chasing grandpa.

Come join me and Ride The Wind today. If you fall, I'll throw you a Sponge Cake to land on.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

No sneaking allowed :)

Welcome BTW, I better warn you about @Valkyrie, her reign was as a ruthless dictator that had everyone quaking in their boots! Avoid all platitudes she may direct to you to try to align with her! She is EVIL :devil:

Now on the other hand, we have the Alliance of Light, Sir @Drew Espinosa, and myself. Our reigns have always been ones of loving and inclusion.

Welcome, hope to see you around more!

Although, Mine :joe:

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Also @echophase, she is madly in love with me and Sir Drew, but she is still in her elementary school stage of life where she hit the boys that she liked :gikkle:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Maryland will be serving Waffles and Peach Pie today. Enjoy.

On an International level, we have Strange Music emanating from north of the U.S. border.

• Like 1