Treasure Island 1990

• Site Administrator

Treasure Island 1990 is probably the best-made television movie I have ever seen.  Loaded with famous actors, including 16-year-old Christian Bale.  I sure spent a lot of time watching this when I was a kid.  Excellent music.  The dialog is thick at times though.

If you have never seen it, it is definitely worth the $10 on Amazon to buy it.  It even comes in an HD flavor.  I've long been pissed they never released it on DVD or Blu-Ray.

https://www.amazon.com/Treasure-Island-Oliver-Reed/dp/B00GNBFTME/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=treasure+island&qid=1554651549&rnid=2941120011&s=instant-video&sr=1-2

This movie drove a lot of my interest in fantasy and such.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
22 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Amazon has it available on DVD for $8.99

That's weird.  It's been unavailable every time I've checked.  Thanks for the link tough. I now have the digital copy and ordered the DVD.  So I can safely get rid of the VHS version I have stashed.

• Like 1