Sign in to follow this  
Comicality

Oh dear sweet God in Heaven! :O

::FAINTS::

Sighhh...so pretty...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's not fair! LOL! You don't just get to...STAY BEAUTIFUL forever! You have a really 'pretty' phase, and then you become 'handsome'. That's how it works. You can't just be hot forever. You're wrecking the curve, dude!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-37/most-beautiful-boy/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Comicality Aren't you forgetting Ronan Parke?   :gikkle:

Spoiler

683738492.jpg  ronan2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So, there is a lab somewhere doing genetic experiments, WFM is one of the successes then ;)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

@Comicality What the H*** is with those eyes?!! There's NO WAY that can be human!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hehehe, I don't know, dude! I met Elijah Wood once in person, and his eyes really ARE that blue. I can't say that I've ever seen anything like them before. They're kind of intimidating. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to know a skater boi with that kind of piercing blue eyes, such a cutie :D

• Love 2

@Comicality Will Franklyn Miller is on Netflix now?!  :o

• Love 1

I agree. Some guys are so pretty that one can't stand it.

LqAoanE.jpg

:heart:

• Love 2

Yeah, he's been acting in a lot of stuff these past few years! I think he was on that 'chicken girls' or whatever it was too. But yeah....dreamy! :P

And he's a competitive swimmer now too! 😮 So, like...WFM walking around in nothing but a speedo! I feel faint!

They got rid of my video! Shame on Youtube! Ah well, here's another one...

• Love 2

Posted (edited)

This young man is Xavi Sanchez. I think he'd be a good feature for the next edition of Imagine Magazine.   :)

2_5addf46cd051d.jpg

@Comicality I think his eyes are saying "Will you feed me?"   :*)

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2

Hey! I recognize him! I have a different pic that I was actually going to use as an Imagine cover model, but I didn't know his name. So thanks! I'll check him out.

Awww, Xavi is a cute name too!

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Hey! I recognize him! I have a different pic that I was actually going to use as an Imagine cover model, but I didn't know his name. So thanks! I'll check him out.

Awww, Xavi is a cute name too!

Wow! What a coincidence! And I agree, I wanna use the name "Xavi" in a story now!   :D

• Love 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..