2020 Anthology Theme Selection - starting soon!

I have a crazy couple of weeks over the next two weeks, but after that, I'll be starting the 2020 anthology theme selection process, so... get those thinking caps on, because once I open a thread for suggestions you'll only have a week or two to make suggestions. The guidelines remain the same as last year:

• Each member can suggest up to 5 themes
  • All theme suggestions can be no more than 3 words (any theme suggestion going over this will be disqualified). This is especially important as there will be TWO themes on each anthology banner, and we simply will not have room for long themes.
  • Suggested themes can NOT be a previously used theme. You can check the list of past themes, here.
  • Themes should have a wide range of interpretations
  • Theme suggestions posted on the blog entry do not count. You must post your suggestions in the theme suggestion thread.
  • Please do not number, letter, bullet point, or any other "lists" as it makes it more difficult when I'm compiling the themes.
  • Please do not add anything to each line other than the theme suggestion. If you would like to explain your themes, ONLY do it below your entire list of suggestions. However, any descriptions or explanations will NOT be copied over into the compiled list that will be used to narrow the theme suggestions down.
  • Your "list" should look as follows: (I will use previous themes as an example)

Blackout
    Roll The Dice
    Scars
    Chain Reaction
    Full Circle
  • Like 5