• Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, Kitt said:

If someone tells me how to attach a pic, I think I have one of shade.

Is it a link or a jpg photo? 

I find using the insert other media doesn’t work box for me, so this is what I do. 

I found the easiest way to put a jpg into a post is to print screen the photo then copy and paste it directly into the post.

If it’s an image from the web, then I open it in a new window ( I use chrome) to make sure it’s url is separate from any other it might be linked to. Then I copy and paste it’s www address right into the post. I use the action menu that cones up when you right click an image. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kitt said:

This is on my phone. 

Yes rick. I am hopeless when it comes to tech, and my comp desided today is a good day to die, so I cant do it from there!

Kit at the bottom of this message is a paper clip that says Click to choose file 

you will go to where you have this picture stored and you will hit that file a small window below will display the picture you might get a error message the file is to big. Try this and see if it helps

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

I try to only use images I find online. (This avoids wasting the limited amount of data I’m allowed on GA.) I right-click the image to open the image I want in another window or tab. Then I either right-click the image in the new window/tab or I select the URL from that new window/tab and paste it into the GA text editing box. Almost all images online can be accessed that way, but there are some other, more complicated tricks I’ve used for embedded or background images.
;–)

2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I try to only use images I find online. (This avoids wasting the limited amount of data I’m allowed on GA.) I right-click the image to open the image I want in another window or tab. Then I either right-click the image in the new window/tab or I select the URL from that new window/tab and paste it into the GA text editing box. Almost all images online can be accessed that way, but there are some other, more complicated tricks I’ve used for embedded or background images.
;–)

Droughtquake

im in a iPhone and I have a few programs that will resize and reduce the files. Which helps in GA

• Like 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

;–)

As I said, I am on my phone, and my laptop died. There is no option to right click!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1d6f3a3afb7c79361c0c1660000faa90.jpg this is a chocolate halflinger. His withers (very bottom of the main where his shoulders meet) would be around hip high on a six foot man. Wider than most ponies, super strong and can be either riden or driven in a cart, or both!

Edited by Kitt
  • Love 5
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

1d6f3a3afb7c79361c0c1660000faa90.jpg this is a chocolate halflinger. His withers (very bottom of the main where his shoulders meet) would be around hip high on a six foot man. Wider than most ponies, super strong and can be either riden or driven in a cart, or both!

Oh, I like him, Kitt. He’s just right to be Shade with his mane hiding his eyes kinda like shade from the sun. :thumbup:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Wider than most ponies, super strong and can be either riden or driven in a cart, or both!

Seems like anyone who rode one would end up being even more bow-legged than with a typical horse!
;–)

An advantage for sitting sidesaddle?
;–)

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Seems like anyone who rode one would end up being even more bow-legged than with a typical horse!
;–)

An advantage for sitting sidesaddle?
;–)

Lol I have been riding for 50 years ( yeah I'm an old lady ) and I am not bow legged yet! But he would stretch the muscles a mite.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Kitt said:

Wider than most ponies, super strong and can be either riden or driven in a cart, or both!

He is lovely.. about the right size as i see him in my head.. thanks, Kitt.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Kitt said:

Talk to me tim. What needs to be different? Color? Not quite as broad? 

8 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Kitt I think color - it should be black

y'all, before i go get Number One & some coffee, here's a tidbit from Chapter 2 Making Ready:

Keter climbed on the fence and gazed at the ponies. He’d spied one he liked. I like that brown one with the black tail. His blue eyes found his master who was talking to the stockwoman. Pick that one, master, please.

have a good morning

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

y'all, before i go get Number One & some coffee, here's a tidbit from Chapter 2 Making Ready:

Keter climbed on the fence and gazed at the ponies. He’d spied one he liked. I like that brown one with the black tail. His blue eyes found his master who was talking to the stockwoman. Pick that one, master, please.

have a good morning

molly I thought it was the other way around my mistake I will need to reread it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1