Before you start rubbing your hands with glee at the thought of something new, it isn't. Unless you missed it the first time around, that is. This story, currently On Hold, started out as a response to one of Cia's writing games. This is Chapter 1. Both I and its then readers thought the demon deserved more, so additional chapters followed. Much as I loved writing the humour and satire, the characterisation and plotting left something to be desired. Nothing insolvable - just needing more time than I've had to spare. The urge to return to Hell has hauled me back and I'm considering the options. One reason for this topic is to explain that the next thing to happen to Demonised is likely to be the appearance of a Prologue. Yes, I know - mad. But... Chapter 1 gets going without any introduction to the characters or locale at all (a legacy of its conception) and readers deserve more. It'll also help me to set the tone of Tommie (the demon's damned) from the outset, and from there I stand a chance of making the rest at least more coherent.

• Like 1