Help me choose a cover

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, GabrielCaldwell said:

I'm just making the last edits to my next book, and I have these three cover designs to pick from. I think I prefer one of them, but I'm not certain, so I'd love to know what others think. And if you have ideas for improving any of them, I'm interested as well.

Thanks!

Three Covers.jpg

I like A the best.  The slant on the lettering gives the impression of movement.  The trees are too busy in C, IMO.  And B the two images look separate, and not an integrated design.  

• Like 3

I like A because its easy to read and the picture is clear. Nothing is overlapping and yet it all seems to fit together nicely. My only suggestion would be to extend the city scape in the far background so it is like C and touches both sides. 

B the words are not as clear (to me) due to their size. 

C the white background doesn’t seem to fit with the picture. It is like the picture is unfinished.

• Like 2

I immediately liked B, and after studying all three, I still like B. I like the aesthetic balance of it first of all, helped by the slightly smaller, straight lettering. I think what I like most, though, is that it gives me more info... it makes the home and cityscape a bigger, more cohesive part of the picture, and thus, gives me a warmer feeling. I might be wrong, but I think my eyes are also drawn to the two figures moreso in this one. I absolutely do not like C. That's my two cents. :) 

• Like 2