Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

Congratulations, mummy for keeping the shiny away from the deposed despot!  :D Here's some Jaffa cookies to celebrate your short-lived victory *readies my LPW army with the latest Pepsi technology*  :joe:  

image.jpeg.3cc7a3b0aca7396f925c6e4b6c0ef6b4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

penguin is “accidentally” buried alive under a “misdelivered” consignment of Jaffa cakes :o

fortunately, a passerby spots a forlorn flipper sticking out of the pile  :) 

...and gives it a nasty tweak :D :rofl: :gikkle:

:joe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Sadly Mr. Zombie, give her a half hour and she would have eaten herself out and stopped to eat everything else too! 😮

I think you have had my shiny for long enough :)

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

:huh: I wander off for a short while and come back to discover some maggoty corpse now has the shiny? Disgusting. Who do I complain to?

season 4 anger GIF

Meantime, I'll have the shiny as compensation.  :joe:  Mine.

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Complaints, yeah, you can send them here.

Oh, Mr. Zombie, this is for you to enjoy on your day...which technically is over :P

2019-11-25_1746.png

They say this is actually a cake, not a cookie. And that was a UK site :o

Anywho, I'd protect it with your life (or lack of one) from the oversized puffin :P

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty morphin raptor once again.

Do we have a snack food that the penguin won't eat today. It's Craft Jerky Day. We all know she'll go after the Bavarian Creme Pie. Tie One On as you listen to the ole Juke Box.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1