Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator
32 minutes ago, Cole Matthews said:

Hello!

Cole!!! :glomp: Rule #1 of LPW... the shiny is mine.  :P  Rule #2 of LPW land... don't believe a thing @wildone aka the deposed despot or @Zombie aka the mummy tell you.  :P  Rule #3... refer to Rule #1 :D  :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Rules of LPW Land as enshrined in the Constitution (as written by me :gikkle: )

1. The Shiny is miney

2. Valkyrie is whiny

3. It is fair game to kick her in the hiney

4. 'cause she can't fight back, because Puffins are so tiny

:gikkle:

:joe:

Yes, Dr Seuss was a coauthor of the Constitution

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again. With the winds we're supposed to have today, it doesn't look like I'll be able to grill the Turkey thighs outside today.

Breakfast is on @Valkyrie today. She'll be fixing us French Toast today.

Here's a contradiction, it's National Day of Mourning and Thanksgiving Day. It will not be Turkey-Free Day for me.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Happy Thanksgiving to all in LPW land :hug: The French Toast is just for breakfast.  I'll also prepare a Thanksgiving feast with all the fixin's for all in LPW.  Even the mummy and the deposed despot.  :hug: :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Cooked the turkey thigh on my electric grill. Not the same as had I been able to use the gas grille outside. Too damn windy.

• Haha 1

thanks for the update, birdy :)

and now it’s time for cakes

spacer.png

*washes up empty plate*

Now what can I gobble eat daintily? :unsure2:

ah, this will do nicely, yeesss, very nice, very nice indeed *heavy, excited breathing noises*

spacer.png

hmmm *licks lips*

:joe: :gikkle:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

I think it is time to put the fur lining on the shiny as we are getting below -30 (-22f) tonight. 

It’ll keep my junk nice and warm tonight 😜

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2