Last Post Wins #49

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Your 'apocalypse' is no match for the might of my army, especially with my newly-trained mouse assassins.  :P :joe: 

deploys mouse-mincing mousetraps 

mouse infestation problem sorted :rofl: :gikkle: :funny:

:joe:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
32 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Mousehwitz.. I don’t think thats funny  Zombie :unsure2: 

you’re right, I don’t know how I missed that. I’m very sorry - I’ve deleted the gif

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator

Sesame Street is closed for the winter and will reopen in the Spring.

I bet something that the penguin will look for on this Cyber Monday is Fritters to buy. As part of the Special Education, they will be bringing in a Mutt.

• Site Moderator

And back to me, again.

Be glad for the Roof Over Your Head. Enjoy doing some Trick Shots today. Since it's the Day of Giving, I'll gladly take the shiny when given to me.

• Site Moderator

The mighty raptor reclaims the shiny for himself.

Roll the Dice to see what kind of cookie to have.  Since it's National Package Day, you'll receive a Sock with your Cookie. The package will be sent to you by the Cookie Monster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Too bad the Cookie Monster won’t get a freshly baked Chocolate Chip Cookie out of the oven because the evil Puffin will slash his throat for getting between her and a pan of cookies 

Sad, but true :( 

Mine :joe:

• Sad 3
  • Angry 1