Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

to keep the over sized puffin's foot a tapping and dancing like she actually got a part as an extra on Happy Feet, unlike getting cut in first round of auditions :( ... also to entertain her shark contingent :gikkle: 

Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Baby Shark

Mummy Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Mummy Shark

Daddy Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Daddy Shark

Grandma Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Grandma Shark

Just in case she needs some music along with it too!

:joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Oh so it's the battle of the earworms, huh?  *cracks knuckles*  Here you go!  :whistle:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

@wildone My grandson plays that babyshark ditty on his Kindle for kids all the time and I guess it's pretty good if it can entertain a 20 month old....but I got tired of it pretty quickly.

:joe:...and back to the old stick in the mud!

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Finally, past all that singing. Caught a glimpse of myself yesterday while I was out for my morning walk. I couldn't quite believe it until I saw it a second time. I have a Bald Eagle in my area.

I'm just going to do the list today. I think we all know what that meat eating Penguin will go after.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

ohhhhh but I haven't finish with the songs to get stuck in your head.

i loved my mom, but when she cranked up this song, it was stuck in my head for days!  i hope it does the same for you :joe: 

Mine :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Game, set, match! :rofl:  :joe: 

I think you just had points and sets taken away by the umpire, all personal fouls :gikkle: 

Try to remember this one if you can :)

While you are like @Slytherin cowering under the bed with noise cancelling earmuffs, I shall wander around LPW Land with my Shiny on me crown. So a crown on a crown :P 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Aqua did a much better job and they rocked that song... Also, I have it on good authority that @Slytherin was the lead singer of Aqua, but due to the constant pressure of fame, she had to leave Norway and Denmark and assume a new identity. No one would expect a LBO to sing like that :gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Haha 4