Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to me once again so early in the morning.

For the Student Nurse, Military Spouse, and Provider Appreciations, we will be serving Coconut Cream Pie and a Coke.  That's Coco Cola and not Pepsi for today.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
22 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

pie GIF

Coconut cream pie is one of my favorites :) :joe: 

Too bad the cat/bird doesn't know the difference between Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Pies.

We have a nice long list today which includes a day for Sheldon Cooper. Can you find it?

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Too bad the cat/bird doesn't know the difference between Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Pies.

I was waiting for someone to make that comment :gikkle: 

GIF by CBS

I think every day is National Train Day for Sheldon :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

But also good for sticking in a broom stick in the wheels! :o

*snatch* 

:joe: 

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me this fine Sunday morning.

For Mother's Day, Washington will be serving Shrimp. Do something important today, Clean Up Your Room.  Later this week I'll be revealing Wildones favorite drink.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

So in an effort to Save the Shrimp Week, yes, it is the whole week dedicated to Shrimp, much like Shark Week :P We have harvested the world's Shrimp population and placed them all in  high security, military protected sea water tanks in an undisclosed location. They are under strict instructions to shoot any penguin approaching the tank with knife in one flipper and a fork in another with a bib tied around it's neck. It also goes by the name of @Valkyrie.

If you would like the special password for me to send you one complementary bag of shrimp for the rest of today, email me and a picture of yourself. :gikkle: 

:joe:

Police Artists Rendering of said penguin:

image.png 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1