Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

Uh... that's video footage of the deposed despot making a beer run and not wearing a mask... tsk tsk :unsure: :joe: 

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning while the WW sleeps.

It's National Decency Day so do the decent thing, do The Chicken Dance.  For those of us in the States, it's time to celebrate those who live Underground dwelling.

And now for the big reveal for @wildone's favorite drink.  National Caesar Day – Thursday Before Victoria Day. Click the link to find out what it's made of.

Oh, and not to leave the the cat/bird out, it's also National Buttermilk Biscuit Day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

caesar GIF

I thought Caesar was a salad? :unsure: :P  I'll stick to the buttermilk biscuits.  The deposed despot can have his tomato juice :P :joe: 

• Site Moderator
22 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I thought Caesar was a salad?

I thought the same thing until I clicked on the link.

• Love 1
On 5/14/2020 at 5:40 AM, Valkyrie said:

caesar GIF

I thought Caesar was a salad? :unsure: :P  I'll stick to the buttermilk biscuits.  The deposed despot can have his tomato juice :P :joe: 

Speaking of the Gladiator, Russel Crowe is now the consort to Tsar Steve! :D :joe: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Site Moderator
  • Site Administrator

Awww... thanks for the pizza, mummy :hug:  Just for that, I'll give you all the mimosas you want.  And I totally won't lace them with Pepsi :whistle:  :gikkle:  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

This bird isn't a swimmer, so I'll take the shiny with me.

Idaho will be putting Walnuts in the Cherry Cobbler today. The Pack Rat just took off with the Graduation Tassel.

• Like 1