Last Post Wins #49

1 hour ago, Zombie said:

Hahahahah, like a deluded penguin comedy-creature could have an “army” :P :gikkle:

:joe:

You do see that it is me, LBO, disguised as a penguin.. Right?? If not - YES! Success :funny: SNATCH :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

While the mummy was away, I, the Penguin, and rightful ruler of LPWland, has amassed quite the army to overthrow the despotic, totalitarian, dictatorship of @wildone and restore peace and kindness to the good denizens of our land.  Under General Panda Roach's @Wesley8890 guidance, my armed forces featuring my ninja army, shark squadron, dragon phalanx, narwhal brigade, cranky kindergartner contingent, machine-gun-toting kitty riding a flame-throwing unicorn, clown assassins, cowboy, and pony, have kept the peace and restored order where there once dwelled chaos.  You're welcome.  :P  :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Angry 2
18 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

While the mummy was away, I, the Penguin, and rightful ruler of LPWland, has amassed quite the army to overthrow the despotic, totalitarian, dictatorship of @wildone and restore peace and kindness to the good denizens of our land.  Under General Panda Roach's @Wesley8890 guidance, my armed forces featuring my ninja army, shark squadron, dragon phalanx, narwhal brigade, cranky kindergartner contingent, machine-gun-toting kitty riding a flame-throwing unicorn, clown assassins, cowboy, and pony, have kept the peace and restored order where there once dwelled chaos.  You're welcome.  :P  :joe: 

You forgot my otter navy...

• Wow 1
21 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

It seems to have escaped the utterly deluded comedy-creature’s notice that I - not your “despotic” ex-monarch - am the legally appointed / anointed monarch :P

*sighs* do I really need to press speed dial again? The mobile pie factories (there’s a fleet now :funny:) are ready and waiting... :D

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You forgot my otter navy...

:facepalm:  I knew I forgot something.  

9 minutes ago, Zombie said:

It seems to have escaped the utterly deluded comedy-creature’s notice that I - not your “despotic” ex-monarch - am the legally appointed / anointed monarch :P

*sighs* do I really need to press speed dial again? The mobile pie factories (there’s a fleet now :funny:) are ready and waiting... :D

My army is maintained to prevent the deposed despot from regaining his 'rule'.  I don't need an army to depose of you.  Just a boatload of Pepsi.  :P :joe: 

• Angry 1
17 hours ago, Zombie said:

Ooooh pie! Im the pie eater in Chief!!!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

happy hour drinking GIF

mmmm beer :joe:  *burp* 

Oh dearie me, the penguin’s been on the juice again...

penguin waddling very carefully  *hic*

flaps flippers to avoid another nasty fall *hic*

feeling confident now, nicely buzzed *hic*

increases waddling speed...

*hic*  :unsure2:

*wobble*  :o

*flippers flap*  :lmao:

spacer.png

:rofl:  :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3