Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator

Oooo I love quiche Lorraine :D  And I'll take the money too :D  *slurps down a slushie while waiting for the deposed despot or mummy to use the word of the day to describe me* :P  :joe:  

5 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

I’ll take mine dipped in chocolate!...

I suspect the gluttonous gourmand has other plans to shove it down its greedy gizzard... :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

How may of you went out and picked the Strawberries fresh from the field and not the produce section of your local store?

Memo from the mighty, majestic raptor. The penguin will be serving the Waitstaff Strawberries and Cream today. It's also American Red Cross Founder Day.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

We used to go berry picking every year when I was a kid.   My mom would make all sorts of homemade jelly and pies.  :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

A n d  b a c k  t o  m e  o n c e  a g a i n.

For DDK it's Craft Distillery Day. So for him, the rest of us will raise a glass of Paloma in cheers to him. Enjoy Solitaire while eating Vanilla Pudding. Buy a Musical Instrument to take with you on your Road Trip today. Don't forget to take your Cooler. Don't Fry It today, grill it instead.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

yelling season 2 GIF by Outlander

@wildone wants to be entertained, so I'll send the new Scottish branch of my army to take over Calgary.   That ought to keep him occupied for a while.  :gikkle: :joe: 

• Site Administrator

Ironically, Calgary is a Scottish name and the Scots love the city and all the inhabitants :D They would rather lay down their swords to obey a decree from the evil former dictator, Valkyrie :devil: 

Now I'm off to cook some haggis for my brothers coming for a friendly visit :) where we will complete our plans to attack Western New York ;) (even though it is actually Northwestern New York :gikkle: )

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

*hands the deposed despot a compass so he can learn the cardinal directions*  My Scottish contingent is fiercely loyal to LPWland.  They willingly defend our land from the possibility of the return of the despotic rule of the evil Canuk. :P  :joe:  

Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

• Site Administrator
13 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

cat sleeping GIF by Pusheen

Wakey, Wakey!!!

It is a spring silly bear :P 

:joe: 

• Haha 3