Not in Australia!! :angry: 

angry hockey GIF

:fight: :gikkle: :joe:

Koloa bears don’t hibernate 😛 

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Offers the penguin a piece of Taffy, then sneaks off with her Lucky Penny. Big list, wasn't it?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Well......................just find me an article about Koloa Bears and their sleeping patterns :gikkle: 

I never lie 0:) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphin raptor once again.

Wyoming will be sponsoring the Scavenger Hunt for today. The winner will be served a plate of Escargot and Yucatan Shrimp by the Cat/Bird, providing she can keep her flippers off the plate. Honor thy Brother(s) today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty, morphin raptor once again.

Wyoming will be sponsoring the Scavenger Hunt for today. The winner will be served a plate of Escargot and Yucatan Shrimp by the Cat/Bird, providing she can keep her flippers off the plate. Honor thy Brother(s) today.

with its wicked plans for a tyranny of terror now in tatters, the pitiful penguin has finally accepted the truth that...

if it looks like a waiter

waddles like a waiter

and fetches and carries like a waiter

then it will never be Emperor Penguin of LPWland :lol:  :gikkle:  :funny:

penguin fetch GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Well considering I already am an emperor penguin,  I'm the de facto ruler of LPW land no matter what the stinky mummy says.  :P  :joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

*nicks the shiny while the putrid one cowers before the might of the glare bear stare*  :P  :joe:  

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
14 hours ago, Slytherin said:

Here's Glare Bear!!!!

I had to log into my laptop so I could upload an avatar :P 

moon GIF

Looks more like a werewolf, and not a werebear, to me.

The cat/bird and werebear will be Tap Dancing for the Missing Children today. Grab your Towel and Brown Bag it today. The brown bag can contain a bottle of Wine.

While we Americans will be be observing Memorial Day, the rest of the world will observe Geek Pride Day.

• Love 1