Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator
4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Welcome the latest addition to my LPW army... the water buffalo brigade!  :D  :joe:  

Image may contain: 2 people, outdoor

it just saddens me that in your make believe LPW Land, you feel it is okay to enslave animals for your purpose :(.  To put a ring though those poor beasts nose and submit them to cruel 'breaking' methods so they can carry the burden of your handlers just saddens me and the more respectable people of LPW land.

I would suggest penguin rustlers are needed, but alas, they are creatures of the world too 0:) 

Sad, just sad 😢 

:joe: 

• Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

Back to me once again.

The one that can make the best, flyable Paper Airplane today will receive a Blueberry Cheese Cake as the prize.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Does it really matter about the airplane as the Puffin will already have eaten the whole Cheesecake :( 

😛

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Pastry Bakes GIF by Cat & the Fiddle

🤤 :joe:  

And that my friends, is what she had before noon :gikkle: 

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

We all know that the penguin has a see food problem. She see's food, she eats it.

Maybe if we try using Cellophane Tape around her beak, we could stop her for awhile. For those of us of the Senior persuasion, it's Health & Fitness Day so it's Grape Popsicles for the Seniors.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Hello :joe: Shiny is mine ! Now close this thread anyone in the SMT !!! 

Hurry up ! No need to think too hard, LBO deserves to be King ! :joe: Yes indeed ! :P 

Remember this thing, @Zombie ?? :wub:

zombbiie.jpg.009b2098b98c3893c5d7753dc19da618.jpg

Edited by Slytherin
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Slytherin said:

No need to think too hard, LBO deserves to be King !

Thought about it for 0.98135 seconds and came up with the same conclusion as before...nope :P :gikkle: :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the majestic Raptor.

The cat/bird, and the rest of us, will be in meat heaven today as we celebrate the Beef Burger, the Brisket, and the Hamburger. No need to ask, "Where's the beef?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1