Last Post Wins #49

3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

The local Fox network keeps saying it Donut Day but I've seen no mention on  the calendars.

I think you’ll find every day is donut day for a certain greedy gobbling gluttonous gizzard... :yes:  :lol:  :gikkle:

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator
20 hours ago, Zombie said:

I think you’ll find every day is donut day for a certain greedy gobbling gluttonous gizzard... :yes:  :lol:  :gikkle:

Actually, I think it's a publicity stunt by Krispy Kreme as they are giving away free donuts all week.

19 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'll take the hazelnut cake, thank you very much.  :P :joe:  

Of course you would.

For those of you who can, Leave the Office Early today. On your way home, be sure to stop and pick up some Rotisserie Chicken and Rocky Road for Bubba today. There goes the penguins girlish figure again.

• Haha 2
22 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Leave the Office Early today

I wish I could but doing a night shift today.. Tuesday night in the ER - yay!!  :funny:
Byeeee

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

I can't leave the office early today either, since I'm still furloughed.  I'll take the chicken and the rocky road though.  :P  And I'm perfectly svelte, thank you very much.  :P  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again. And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today is Egg Day and Chocolate Macaroons Day. I Repeat, Today is Egg Day and Chocolate Macaroons Day. While it's National Running Day, it's also World Bicycle Day. So which do you do, Run or Ride?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again. And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today is Egg Day and Chocolate Macaroons Day. I Repeat, Today is Egg Day and Chocolate Macaroons Day. While it's National Running Day, it's also World Bicycle Day. So which do you do, Run or Ride?

In that case, I'll have double the eggs and chocolate macaroons :D  I prefer gliding.  :P :joe:  

never ending penguin GIF

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

@Slytherin I'll have to see if I can get Hershey to send you a supply. @Valkyrie That's because with your size, it's easier to glide than it is to walk or run.

Be SAFE today. Let's have some Cheese and Gognac with the Old Maids today.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

All food today will have a touch of Moonshine in them. That means the Penguin shaped Gingerbread, the Veggie Burgers, and all Donuts will be infused.

[Tomorrow will be a day for the Cat/Bird. Tune in to find out how.]

• Like 1
  • Love 1