Last Post Wins #49

• Site Administrator
8 hours ago, northie said:

Oh, dear. The puffin isn't feeling very well. *chortles*  Better retrieve the shiny then.  *nods*  Bye! :funny::funny:   Mine.  :joe:

drunk penguin GIF

Oh you got video of Valkyrie trying to go to bed every night :P

Now, on a sad but happy note. Turns out Talonrider didn't follow the laws and decided to cross the border even though it is closed to non essential travel. Then when up in the Rockies near my place, he decided to go for a swim to cool off. Luckily there was a friendly Canadian to help out!

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=1989704&jwsource=em  

oh, mine :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

It's Father Daughter Take a Walk to your local Dive Bar. There you will be tasting World Chocolates and Strawberry Sundae's. Just what the penguin needs, more fattening treats.

• Site Moderator

Back to me again.

Freezer Pop Day couldn't come at a better time. I'm afraid we won 't be having the Chocolate with Almonds today. The chocolate keeps melting.

• Sad 1
  • Site Administrator

Happy Nunavut Day today!!! Hope all the GA Members from Nunavut are having a super day!!

Oh...mine :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

With the tropical storm coming up the East Coast, I'll be taking the shiny to a secure site for safe keeping.

Write a Clerihew about someone today and receive a free Kitten and a Pina Colada.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Love 1