Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

I think it's going to be too hot to spend the day at a Waterpark today. So lets stay inside and enjoy some Milk Chocolate instead. That will be right up the pesky penguins alley.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

When the penguin goes to the water park the usually have to close it because she thinks it is the ocean and pees in it 🥺

I like chocolate milk,  but not milk chocolate. Too much sugar :o

:joe: 

• Wow 1

...I like chocolate in all its diversity, but I really like dark chocolate!  Water Parks, not so much...they were fun when I was younger, but at my age not so much.

:joe:...and back to Daddy Dave K!

• Like 2

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Site Administrator

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
🤭🤭🤭:joe:🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

What is this, a new version of Wheres Waldo?

Somehow the days got screwed up as I missed a day so to correct it, here's the missing day.

Remember, Love is Kind. I will not be going to New Jersey any time soon for Scotch and/or Creme Brulee.

• Like 1

:joe:...and back to DDK!

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor.

I'm going to be a Whistleblower by saying, all  Father-in-Laws, and Interns, will be receiving Chili Dogs and a Cheese Cake of their choice.

• Love 1