Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

It's a good thing there wasn't a cheesecake there.

If you can do it, Talk In An Elevator today. Get Gnarly and spend the day with a Mutt. Since he loves Raspberries, we'll be sending a Raspberry Cake to DDK. We'll send the pesky penguin an Avocado.

And that takes care of July.

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Sneaks in and takes off with the shiny while the penguin sleeps. Leaves an Ice Cream Sandwich in it's place.

Gather the Sisters and the rest of the Family together, then get out the Coloring Books for some fun. I'll fly by later and drop off some Ice Cream Sandwich's for all to share.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again. Apparently, the cat/bird doesn't know the difference between an ice cream cone and an ice cream sandwich.

Due to the storm, Georgia won't be serving any Watermelon today, so you're on your own. Feel free to Grab Some Nuts 🥜for your self.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Feel free to Grab Some Nuts 🥜for your self.

Just don't grab anyone else's nuts without asking first. :P  :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

We should send this Tropical Storm over to the west coast.

The cat/bird will be serving Chocolate Chip Cookies to the Coast Guard today. The first Tuesday of August is National Night Out Day. However, date may differ based on location due to extreme weather conditions in August. Check with local organizations for dates near you.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

That was one fast moving storm yesterday. Once the rain was over, the wind took over. I  was one of the lucky ones. I was without power for about an hour. An local Fire Company did go by with their water rescue boats. I've heard nothing on the news so far. I think something that made the storm worse was the Aquarius Full Moon.

Close the blinds today and Work Like A Dog wearing nothing but your Underwear. Later on, we'll have some Oysters.

• Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

It's been reported that  some people won't have their electric service restored until as late as Monday afternoon. Most of them are in New Jersey.

Everyone who shows up today, will receive a Root Beer Float. DDK will have his choice of a float or an IPA. Have fun today, go Wiggle Your Toes. Make sure you have Fresh Breath today.

• Sad 1