Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

Well, that was at least three Root Beer Floats for yesterday.

Now for today.

No wonder DDK wanted a Float yesterday, it's International Beer Day today. The Lighthouse will be hosting a Water Balloon Day today. After the fight, we will be served Raspberries N' Cream.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Hmm, I'm on my 3rd beer before even seeing this, and I'm the kind of guy that buys 24 and it last 9-10 months :P Go figure 🍺

As for water balloon fights, I decided to reread Desert Droppings today and interestingly enough, when Luke takes Rory to the park in one of the first scenes between them, they walk into a water balloon fight. Lastly, I ironically had some starwberries and cream crepes for breakfast this morning at IHOP :o Looks like this day was made for me today!!!

I guess I will have to finish it off with locking the cat/bird (flightless) in the top of the lighthouse and remove the stairs :) That way my shiny will be safe and sound with me :joe: 

animation doughnuts GIF

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Now that the wildone is back, he can go Sleep Under The Stars Tonight. Happiness Happens when there's Frozen Custard around. I'll give you a Dollar if you Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbors Porch today. You can use the dollar to Go Bowling or use the Garage Sale.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Alright yall know the drill. You know it belongs to me today. hand it over. I promise to be a benevolent king on this my thirtieth nameday

happy birthday GIF

:joe:  ---> Panda Roach's

• Site Administrator

We skipped the smores this year, last year the boys made one each and nibbled and threw out the rest :gikkle: 

And who needs shapewear? Not me, I"m in fabulous shape. Maybe the overeating penguin could use some :P 

:joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

If you'd prefer, you could go to Sonic and get your S'More in liquid form.

Do you know a good Presidential Joke? Sometimes the gaffes are vice presidential. At a Trenton, New Jersey spelling bee in 1992, Vice President Dan Quayle misspelled the word potato. Treat your Son's and Daughter's to some Raspberry Bombe and some Kinetic Sand.

BTW, btma

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

I guess I'll have to listen to Classic Vinyl on Sirius today since it's Vinyl Record Day. If you're a Middle Child, to day you get the first serving of the Julienne Fries all day.

• Like 2