Last Post Wins #49

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Here's a day for all you south paws. It's International Left Handers Day. And for the Lefties, the Righties will be serving them Filet Mignon and glasses of Prosecco.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

🦎 And back to the mighty raptor. 🦎

🦎 It's the day for another icy treat, the 🦎 Creamsicle. 🦎 In case you're wondering, 🦎 it's World Lizard Day. 🦎

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

So, any truth that @Valkyrie lives near the airport and her neighbours are tired that every time that a plane flies over she runs out yelling:

image.png

:gikkle: 

:joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

The Code Talkers will be talking about Leathercraft today. Since it's Relaxation Day today, we will be having Lemon Meringue Pie drizzled with a touch of honey in honor of World Honey Bee Day.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me after retrieving the shiny from the thieving Penguin.

Tell A Joke to someone today. After plying the penguin with Rum, I put her on the Rollercoaster, Kingda Ka for a few launches.The Screaming Eagles is one of two Airborne Divisions still active today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Stealing in this topic is legal, and has been for some time. Therefore, I'm stealing the shiny back for myself.

Massachusetts will be hosting Nonprofit Day, Thrift Store Day, and Black Cat Day. Sorry Pengy, no food or drink today. You'll just have to wait until tomorrow. So just enjoy your day pampering Knight. Speaking of pampering, Love Your Feet today. 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Mine :) 

PS. Can anyone spell Massachusetts without looking it up or using spell check? :unsure: Or do you 'mericans just have it memorized like Saskatchewan?

• Site Administrator
34 minutes ago, wildone said:

Mine :) 

PS. Can anyone spell Massachusetts without looking it up or using spell check? :unsure: Or do you 'mericans just have it memorized like Saskatchewan?

Spoiler

Warning:  NSFW :gikkle: