Brayon

Gaymer Things and Memes

I wanted to give a shoutout to a game I’ve been playing lately. I bought Greedfall last November on Black Friday, and this is the first chance I’ve had to really sink some time into it. 

It reminds me a lot of old school BioWare RPGs, and it has a really interesting fantasy 17th Century colonial vibe. (Think throwing magic spells while wearing Spanish armor and tricorn hats!) 

If you are a fan of story and character driven RPGs, I recommend checking it out! You also get to romance a handsome pirate which is a nice bonus. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Greedfall is a game I need to get back to. I cleared all the quests in the starting city, beat that boss battle from the trailer and then got distracted by a shiny object elsewhere.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Myr said:

Greedfall is a game I need to get back to. I cleared all the quests in the starting city, beat that boss battle from the trailer and then got distracted by a shiny object elsewhere.

That's exactly what I had done until last weekend. The game really opens up from there!

• Like 2

pfucby4xrj851.jpg?width=640&height=640&c

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Myr said:

It's a great game. I even started a second round before Pathfinder Kingmaker pulled me in.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aditus said:

Pathfinder Kingmaker pulled me in.

Yeah... that releases on xbox in August I think it is.  Achievements rule my OCD. lol

• Haha 3

25 Dungeons And Dragons Memes For Your Looting Pleasure ...

• Love 2

28 minutes ago, Myr said:

25 Dungeons And Dragons Memes For Your Looting Pleasure ...

Fairly accurate.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brayon said:

Fairly accurate

😉

• Love 1

qx8j33m8fb951.jpg?width=640&height=343&c

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Brayon said:

qx8j33m8fb951.jpg?width=640&height=343&c

Whoa, I don't know if that's sarcasm or what. At first, I read it like the person spent hours in character creation and then accidently turned the computer or console off. But to know it was possibly done on purpose... I like to save my creations even if I don't play a full game with that character, like in The Sims. However, that is probably a bad example since this person is most likely referring to role-playing video games, not a life simulation. A good analogy would be like throwing away your drawings since character creation is sort of like a canvas with the sliders or drag tools being the brushes you use to create the ideal aesthetics for your character's appearance. But that's just the way I feel.

• Love 1

On 7/3/2020 at 7:02 AM, Myr said:

Nerdy + Gay - MASON THOMAS Author of Gay Speculative Fiction

When the game's localization needs to be updated 😆

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2yhoqf13qt951.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

76e63b045306725b9c95fea5d3361ceaae1f307c

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Okay, barging into this thread is like a grandma barged into a teenager's room....  (*drops all the muffins he baked*)

• Haha 2

1aaihvemu3c51.jpg?width=640&height=626&c

• Haha 2

gno9kzaa77c51.jpg

• Haha 2

Hf6PPpV.png

4ozh5m2woze51.jpg