vanalas

New author

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, i am kinda new here, i mean as an author and i just wanted your help like, how do you promote your stories here? How do you get people to see? i have lots of questions on that. Please help.

Edited by vanalas
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, vanalas said:

Hey guys, i am kinda new here, i mean as an author and i just wanted your help like, how do you promote your stories here? How do you get people to see? i have lots of questions on that. Please help.

Participate in the forums, post status updates, and read and comment on other stories.  Being active on the site is the best way to promote your work.  Participating in the anthologies is also another way to get your stories out there and bring in readership.  

• Like 4

Welcome as a new author.  The best approach to receive active engagement is to give it.  Thoughtful participation on the forums and in story comments/reviews will raise the awareness of your own work. 

It would also be a good idea to  put a link to your story in your signature so that it shows up when you post. People are more likely to check it out that way.

Also your story's description is your first opportunity to hook a reader's attention. Spending the time to make that stand out helps.  You want to get a reader's attention and want them curious enough to find out more.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, vanalas said:

Participation in different aspects of the site gets you noticed. Your work will get read and reviewed. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

Participation in different aspects of the site gets you noticed. Your work will get read and reviewed. 

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..