Sign in to follow this  
MrM

Gorgeous

A little rough language at the end and yes . . . this is the Helix Studios doing this, but it's clean. Promise!
I just love the message. It never hurts just to actually talk to someone, ya know? If they don't like it, then they are the weird one so long as you aren't bing pervy or aggressive in any way.

• Haha 2

That is SO me! LOL! "I wonder what his story is. I'm gonna go talk to him!"

Now THAT'S a cliffhanger! ::Nods::

• Haha 2

The Brandon in me would totally be on the couch perving on him from a safe distance. :pinch:

• Haha 3

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FieldMan
      Update 2: I slowly gained her trust. The mommy flew away two hours ago, entrusting her nuggets to me. They're my homies now

I'm not sure if I'm their babysitter or their foster dad.
      I'm sure they're plotting against the cat.
      I'm sure I love this.
    • By Foopy
      http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/calling-all-knitters-penguin-foundation-asking-for-tiny-pullovers-for-injured-birds/22821/

This has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever seen Check it out
    • By thebrinkoftime
      One of my three friends, with whom I spend a lot of my days around. Guess what's in the cup?
    • By Luc Rosen
      So I came across a gif of some of the scenes here and oh god, they're too cute

• By Yettie One
      A few years ago I came across this video on YouTube and was really tickled at the concept. Not only is it actually really cute, but it got me wondering about temptation and how we all have a "candy" in our lives that is like just too much temptation for us to really handle.

Ok so have a watch, a bit of a grin and then share with us all what YOUR cotton candy is in life! (Just for a bit of fun ey!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EjJsPylEOY

For me I would have to say I have a soft spot for computer technology, and always like to have the latest tech gadget when it comes to the wild wide world of Computer Hardware and Gadgetry.

So go on then, what's yours?

Have a great day!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..