wildone

Last Post Wins #50

50, Wow!!!

Congratulations to 

The Little Blue One

For Winning LPW #49

I shall let her wear the shiny for the next 24 hours, but after that, I'll try to overthrow her :gikkle: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

@Slytherin Congratulation Little Blue One on winning the game again. But now, it's back to me for now.

Since it's National Aviation Day, a collection of International Bows will be brought in for everyone to choose from. Later today, the Wildone will be serving Soft Ice Cream.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Cool!  #50!  Congrats to LBO :D  

Excited Ice Cream GIF

• Love 1

24 hours up!

Mine :joe: 

• Haha 1

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Why would they give that pesky insect, the Mosquito, a World Day of its own? Meanwhile, the rest of us can celebrate The Radio and eat Chocolate Pecan Pie before the cat/bird gets here and takes the pies.

• Like 1

Too late!  Chocolate pecan pie is one of my favorites :D  :joe:  

Maybe tomorrow will be 'Kill As Many Mosquitos That You Can Day' :P 

Interesting fact (at least it used to be ) without robins there would be no West Nile Virus. Robins don't die from a mosquito bite which is infected with the virus, like other birds. But their bodies incubate it and make it deadlier, enough to kill humans. Then when another mosquito bites them they get the super charged virus and pass onto any humans they may encounter.

The reason I lead an international movement to kill all robins :gikkle:  They are equivalent of rats!!!

Oh, mine :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Tv Show Vintage GIF

Poor Robin :(  :joe:  :P  

• Haha 3

(Poor) Robin was killed by DC Comics in 1989. They must have seen West Nile coming :gikkle: 

Quit living 31 years in the past, Val.

I think the shiny needs a modern, progressive thinker like meeee!

:joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1

:joe:...or almost older than dirt me!

ABTMA

It's National Brazilian Blowout day so lets all go get one. It's not what your thinking. Val will be serving Spumoni to the Senior Citizens of the group playing the game. This means me and DDK.

• Haha 1
  • I Read It 1

Enjoy!  :joe:  

Brazilian Blowout is a specific brand of keratin treatment, a semi-permanent way to smooth frizz, soften hair texture, and make hair more manageable and easy to style. ... As such, it won't take the kink and curl out of hair. But it may have a slight straightening effect on wavy or otherwise lightly textured strands.

Since I got a haircut last week (on my head, you pervs :P ) i don't have enough to even think about this.

I do have to admit after the hair cut, the shiny sits a little more snug on me. Less chance of you scoundrels from swiping it :P 

That's what you think :P  :joe:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

baby stealing GIF

A whole story in a gif. Pengy's the toddler and I, of course, am the fleet-footed rabbit. Really, it is like stealing from babes in arms. :funny::funny:  :joe:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Wow... I'd expect the deposed despot to sink so low as to steal a cookie from a baby, but I thought the pretender queen was better than that.  :unsure:  :no:  :joe: :P  

• Haha 1

Wow, what a hypocrite :o 

I mean, who has posted what 25. 50 or maybe a 100 times a gif of a adult teasing a baby with an ice cream cone but never giving them one??

@TalonRider 

@northie 

@Slytherin 

@Daddydavek 

@Wesley8890 

@Zombie 

@aditus 

@wildone 

@Valkyrie✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

In case you are too lazy to scroll up, you can click here :P 

Sorry, you lose the shiny by default :D 

• Haha 3

Omg the other one finally ended??? Finally now to make this reign of terror end!!!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Excited Ice Cream GIF

101 :P This child is my spirit animal :P  And the adult is clearly holding the ice cream cone for the adorable little tyke to consume, after the gif continues.  :P  :joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The mighty raptor was on duty and swooped down on the thieving  rabbit and got the shiny back.

Today is the day to Never Bean Better. The pesky penguin won't get any Bao or Pecan Torte unless she can convince us she can Be An Angel today. The Tooth Fairy might even pay us visit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm always an angel :P  :joe: 

Cute Baby Penguin Angel" Poster by JeffBartels | Redbubble

• Haha 3

I'm always an angel

:rofl:

:P  :joe: 

spacer.png

• Haha 5

You know me well, Wolfie :gikkle:  :joe:  

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..