Last Post Wins #50

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Is it a good Hair Day or a bad Hair Day? It looks like it could be a day for Wolfie with Black Dog and Fire Pup days. No matter what, we'll still have some Homemade Cookies.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Not so fast, French Toast. I'll take that.

Be careful with your Body Language today. You could say the wrong thing to someone. I named by Jeep, Jamie. What did you Name Your Car? Let's hear it for Produce Misting. Later today we'll be having Fried Scallops.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Not so fast, French Toast. I'll take that.

Be careful with your Body Language today. You could say the wrong thing to someone. I named by Jeep, Jamie. What did you Name Your Car? Let's hear it for Produce Misting. Later today we'll be having Fried Scallops.

I didn't get everything you said 🤷🏻‍♀️ were you trying your hands at poetry? :unsure2:

I'll only be seeing the plumber today. Wait... should I worry? He's already in my apartment :unsure: 

My Captur doesn't really have a name though sometimes I call her my coach but mostly she's just Captur.

I don't like scallops,  you  an have them all. I'm a meat girl 🥩😍 and :joe:'s too :P

Edited by clochette