Last Post Wins #50

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Thanks for the tea!  I'll really enjoy my Jaffa cookies with it  :)  And so will the :joe: 

Not cookies :angry:

Not biscuits :angry:

they’re cakes! :yes:

Party poopers the Inland Revenue claimed they were biscuits / cookies in a tax grab in 1991

The tax court punched them on the nose and ruled they are cakes!! 🎊 🎉

the philosophical conundrum of Jaffa Cakes

:joe:  :funny:

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator
19 hours ago, clochette said:

I had heard it's a kind of hard/chewy meat but those look great :gikkle:

:joe:

I heard it tastes like chicken.

Rhode Island says, "Get down, Get Funky", to day. Do Something Nice, make some Apple Betty for everyone.

• Love 2
  • Angry 1
8 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'll do something nice for the deposed despot and make him some Apple Betty :) :joe: 

yeah, right

wildone’s gonna gobble it straight down

just like he’d gulp down any drinks you give him

200.gif

:joe:  :lol:  :gikkle:

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

Instead of eating your usual snack at work today, Eat Fruit instead.  If you're not used to eating fruit, Coach will be there to help you. The Mad Hatter will be hosting todays party with Orange Wine and all types of Noodles, including the Pool Noodle.

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

Here's something that not too many do anymore, Walk to School. Share your Inner Beauty today and receive an LED Light and a pack of Pumpkin Seeds. For the morning coffee break, we'll be having a Frappe and Chocolate Covered Pretzels. I know that will bring out the cat/bird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2