Now I’m gonna watch a Jane Austen drama on DVD

*snickers* 

Pride and Prejudice and Zombeees!  :2thumbs: :lol:

:joe:

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

Oooo a new citizen in LPWland :D  Here's what you need to know:

1.  I am the true and only ruler :joe: 

2.  Everything the deposed despot (aka Wildone) says is a lie. 

3.  The putrid mummy (zombie) LOVES Pepsi :P

4.  LBO (Little Blue One, aka Slytherin) will let you have the crown in exchange for vast amounts of surströmming :gikkle:  

5.  The annoying fly (aka Clochette) and Lickspittle (Drew Espinosa) are both thrown into an oubliette, never to be seen again. 

6.  I have a vast, unstoppable army at my disposal to defend the shiny. 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

1.  I am the true and biggest liar :joe: 

4.  LBO (Little Blue One, aka Slytherin) will let you have the crown in exchange for vast amounts of surströmming :gikkle:  

5.  Me and Lickspittle (Drew Espinosa) are both thrown into an oubliette, never to be seen again. 

6.  I have a vast and useless army at my disposal to defend the shiny. 

You've forgotten the most important information Val: Clo is the Queen, the best and most shining one, owner of the :joe:

Angry Tom And Jerry GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphing raptor.

Since it's going to be a rainy day, I think it will be a good day to have some Sacher Torte. The International Ninja is looking forward to the todays Bathtub Party. Rhubarb Vodka will be served on ice.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

LBO has changed her shape and color which leaves me free to take the shiny back.

The Miner's will be serving Gazpacho to St. Nicholas today. Don't even think about putting the Gazpacho in the Microwave.

• Haha 2

penguins = cute, cuddly, loveable 

substitute penguins with piranhas, the Balrog or Beelzebub and you get the same result

...absolute tosh :lol:

:joe:

4 hours later and still singing 🎶 I’m the King of the Castle! 🎶 *cackles happily* :funny:

028083DC-293A-4E92-9128-B5C05D575174.gif.17a1a1c9810a65179fdb1e4e83223b36.gif028083DC-293A-4E92-9128-B5C05D575174.gif.17a1a1c9810a65179fdb1e4e83223b36.gif028083DC-293A-4E92-9128-B5C05D575174.gif.17a1a1c9810a65179fdb1e4e83223b36.gif

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 2
On 12/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, Valkyrie said:

1.  I am the true and only ruler :joe: 

5.  The annoying fly (aka Clochette) and Lickspittle (Drew Espinosa) are both thrown into an oubliette, never to be seen again. 

6.  I have a vast, unstoppable army at my disposal to defend the shiny. 

You're just jealous that no one is as loyal and devoted to you as I am to Tsar Steve. :joe: :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 2