Sign in to follow this  
Page Scrawler

Jack the Champion

So, I learned some more about Jack Champion's upcoming role in James Cameron's Avatar 2 and Avatar 3. His character is Javier "Spider" Socorro, an army brat born on "Hell's Gate" military base. Like Jake Sully, he prefers his time in the rainforest on Pandora. And don't forget to check out the rest of his work, too! He's worked on Under the Dome, Gone, The Night Sitter, and Avengers: Endgame, just to name a few of his accolades! I for one, look forward to seeing what this kid can really do in a major role!

"What are you looking at?"

d651291672433c27d0925cae104663e8e53352cf

"Hey, don't take my picture!"

0e95250e55be1581e5a4d529596b1109.jpg&res

"Okay, maybe just one more..."

b233525bd6dd1f5056851434e8448c14.jpg

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2

On 9/5/2020 at 2:18 PM, Page Scrawler said:

So, I learned some more about Jack Champion's upcoming role in James Cameron's Avatar 2 and Avatar 3. His character is Javier "Spider" Socorro, an army brat born on "Hell's Gate" military base. Like Jake Sully, he prefers his time in the rainforest on Pandora. And don't forget to check out the rest of his work, too! He's worked on Under the Dome, Gone, The Night Sitter, and Avengers: Endgame, just to name a few of his accolades! I for one, look forward to seeing what this kid can really do in a major role!

"What are you looking at?"

d651291672433c27d0925cae104663e8e53352cf

"Hey, don't take my picture!"

0e95250e55be1581e5a4d529596b1109.jpg&res

"Okay, maybe just one more..."

b233525bd6dd1f5056851434e8448c14.jpg

D'awww! :P 

Wait....so Avatar 2 and 3 are actually coming out still? I thought that was just a fantasy like...real life hover boards, or getting the Beatles back together. 

I should put him in the magazine! ::nods::

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Comicality said:

Wait....so Avatar 2 and 3 are actually coming out still? I thought that was just a fantasy like...real life hover boards, or getting the Beatles back together. 

As far as I know, yes, they're still putting out Avatar 2 and 3. And you should definitely add him to the magazine.  :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/7/2020 at 11:36 PM, Comicality said:

Yup. They are in production. I think Avatar 2 was set for a summer 2022 date and Avatar 3 by that Christmas. I’ll have to check if the dates slipped because of The ‘Rona.

• Love 2

Yeah, the 'Rona screwed up a LOT of stuff this year! Hehehe!

• Haha 2

Britain Dalton
Jack's costar in Avatar! Now shipping? :P

FQUQ1J9.jpg

• Love 2

15 hours ago, MrM said:

Britain Dalton
Jack's costar in Avatar! Now shipping? :P

Oh, yeah, I heard about him! He'll be playing as Jake and Netiri's eldest son!  :D

britain.jpg

• Love 2

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..