Last Post Wins, #51

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

We need to fill it with Pepsi first.  :joe: 

Now now...we don't need to seem uncivilized. 

Let's put a Pepsi-scented air freshener in, along with a can of Pepsi. That way, our torture seems less painful, and he'll drink the Pepsi if he wants to on his own accord. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The Pepsi needs to be sprayed on him for it to be effective ;)  :joe:  

https://gayauthors.org/story/valkyrie/2014promptresponses/22

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

12 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Now now...we don't need to seem uncivilized. 

Let's put a Pepsi-scented air freshener in, along with a can of Pepsi. That way, our torture seems less painful, and he'll drink the Pepsi if he wants to on his own accord. 

jimbo kern talking GIF by South Park

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

A very interesting story. But one must wonder:  if we have given @Zombie all this Pepsi thus far...how is he still the gangly green one? Am I to assume that he's Patient Zero? 

Oooo good theory!  I think he keeps intentionally re-infecting himself :unsure:  :joe:  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Oooo good theory!  I think he keeps intentionally re-infecting himself :unsure:  :joe:  

Yeah! After the fifth time, his body just decided to hang on to the zombification DNA strand and it auto-infects him. 

Poor thing...

zombie GIF

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

No modeans. Plenty of pitter patter, to be fair, and Allegedly ostrich shirts

Plenty MoD3ans shirts when you Google it, but they seem to come from random bulk printing sites, and I have doubts that the shirt would be comfortable (I'm very picky with how a shirt feels.) If I get it, and I can feel the print on my chest, I'm going to be very upset.