Last Post Wins, #51

2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

A very interesting story. But one must wonder:  if we have given @Zombie all this Pepsi thus far...how is he still the gangly green one? Am I to assume that he's Patient Zero? 

Pepsi spray not a problem since penguin “gave” me her brolly *snatch* :funny:

下雨 Heavy Rain GIF by ShiGai

...and this :joe: *swipe*

:lol:

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Honey take a look at whose posted the most in this forum. youre not even top five in this "struggle"

The only relevant time periods are those when I’m active. I therefore ignore your so-called reality and substitute it with one that doesn’t suck. :joe:

• Haha 3
12 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

golden girls judging you GIF by HULU

⬆️ You mean something like this?

Yes. Exactly.

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Dorothy is my spirit animal :gikkle: :joe:  

All four are mine. Ive even got matching sock. When i feel flirty i wear Blanche, when i feel sassy Sofia, nice Rose, and when i feel the need to be a total sarcastic you know what, dorothy. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yes. Exactly.

All four are mine. Ive even got matching sock. When i feel flirty i wear Blanche, when i feel sassy Sofia, nice Rose, and when i feel the need to be a total sarcastic you know what, dorothy. 

Ooooooh...If I wasn't married...

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Im not quite sure if you could handle my brand of crazy

Sir, I cook dinner at a crisp 7:30am every dang mornin'. 

I help people on a daily asking me where the ramen (they pronounce it ray-men) noodles are.

I helped a gentleman two nights ago who asked for help finding pico de gallo. I hand it to him, and he held up a jar of salsa and said, "found it."

I'm in a chat forum with a queen, a penguin, a panda, and an imprisoned despot with one, possibly two lickspittles (I haven't made my mind up on just4hugs yet...), and I'm a coyote cub.

I can handle crazy.

Edited by astone2292
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1