Last Post Wins, #51

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I mean the queen is debateable

Sorry!

4 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I'm in a chat forum with a queen Hangover Pirate, a penguin, a panda, and an imprisoned despot with one, possibly two lickspittles (I haven't made my mind up on just4hugs yet...), and I'm a coyote cub.

Fixed it!

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Sir, I cook dinner at a crisp 7:30am every dang mornin'. 

I help people on a daily asking me where the ramen (they pronounce it ray-men) noodles are.

I helped a gentleman two nights ago who asked for help finding pico de gallo. I hand it to him, and he held up a jar of salsa and said, "found it."

I'm in a chat forum with a Queen :joe: Pirate, a penguin, a panda, and an imprisoned despot with one, possibly two lickspittles (I haven't made my mind up on just4hugs yet...), and I'm a coyote cub.

I can handle crazy.

2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Fixed it!

Yup, it's much better now :yes:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

naive internet GIF

Apparently Hangover Pirates do. 

How do you think I came up with this idea? I've learnt from the best :yes: I am/was her protege until the student surpassed the master and she took strays to be her lickspittles-_- 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
3 minutes ago, clochette said:

How do you think I came up with this idea? I've learnt from the best :yes: I am/was her protege until the student surpassed the master and she took strays to be her lickspittles-_- 

gasp GIF

I...am not...a stray...

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, clochette said:

But I see you're not denying being her lickspittle :gikkle:

Queen Clo- :joe:

Mama Val makes me pancakes, and cookies, and lets me stay up past my bedtime, and drink as much beer as I want, and say mean things without putting money in the swear jar! She took me in when the despot didn't acknowledge my existence!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1