Last Post Wins, #51

34 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

May be an image of text that says 'I DON'T HAVE DUCKS, I DON'T HAVE A ROW I HAVE SQUIRRELS, AND THEY'RE AT A RAVE. WITH LIGHTSABERS. mep'

:joe:  

Which on is Wesley and which one is NotAntoine? My bet is Wesley is the one on the left, trying to figure out how a lightsaber works and who will probably end up cutting his own arm with it :gikkle:

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
36 minutes ago, clochette said:

Which on is Wesley and which one is NotAntoine? My bet is Wesley is the one on the left, trying to figure out how a lightsaber works and who will probably end up cutting his own arm with it :gikkle:

Nope im the one using the double ended one. You just wait im brushing up on my french!!!!

• Haha 2

Hello to all of you out there in LPWLand. I missed some of you today while I was busy with classes and clinicals. I appreciate you all keeping the shiny safe until I got back to keep it where it rightly belongs. I know some of you might try to steal it from me and...

machine socks GIF

• Haha 4
33 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

Hello to all of you out there in LPWLand. I missed some of you today while I was busy with classes and clinicals. I appreciate you all keeping the shiny safe until I got back to keep it where it rightly belongs. I know some of you might try to steal it from me and...

machine socks GIF

grim reaper waiting GIF by Dark Igloo

Fear me for my name is Grim! 

:joe:🤣:joe:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
37 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

machine socks GIF

We didnt miss you

• Wow 1
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

We didnt miss you

Let It Go Laughing GIF by Cheezburger

Just now, clochette said:

I did -_- Huggy is my hug buddy :glomp: :P

I missed you too, Queen. He's just jealous of our secret hug love that he doesn't get to be a part of because he's mean. :glomp::heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

May be an image of text that says 'I DON'T HAVE DUCKS, I DON'T HAVE A ROW I HAVE SQUIRRELS, AND THEY'RE AT A RAVE. WITH LIGHTSABERS. mep'

1 hour ago, clochette said:

I'm the one with the blue saber. I like blue. This just might be your greatest blunder yet, Hangover Pirate. I wouldn't mind being a squirrel. I get to jump around from tree to tree, I'll be even cuter, and I get to eat all the nuts I want! 

Perfect! 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I'm the one with the blue saber. I like blue. This just might be your greatest blunder yet, Hangover Pirate. I wouldn't mind being a squirrel. I get to jump around from tree to tree, I'll be even cuter, and I get to eat all the nuts I want! 

Perfect! 

That wee little one with the blue saber is the cutest one. But you know what they say about the cutest ones:

die the princess bride GIF

• Wow 2