Last Post Wins, #51

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Lets hear them

They'll pop up eventually. I've listed one: Shemar Moore. The rest will be shown. Patience, eager beaver. 

2 minutes ago, just4hugs said:

You’ve summoned a ginger with your comments. Watch him take the shiny. :joe:

I watched him. Now I watch me.run away monty python GIF

• Haha 1
Just now, astone2292 said:

They'll pop up eventually. I've listed one: Shemar Moore. The rest will be shown. Patience, eager beaver. 

I watched him. Now I watch me.run away monty python GIF

Oh see you cant have shemar. Hes been mine since his young and the restless days.

Mine are

Shemar Moore, tom Hiddleston, tom holland, terry crews, tom ellis. 

Oh yeah theres also Cameron monaghan, ben mackenzie, and ezra miller, darren kriss, tye sheridan, jk simmons, noel fisher, and trevor noah.

• Haha 1

big e lol GIF by WWE

He's mine. As a guilty wrestling watcher, I will trap this man (Big E, Ettore Ewen) one day. Noah knows this, and signed the exception clause in our marriage certificate to share me with him. He's so charismatic and hilarious.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

big e lol GIF by WWE

He's mine. As a guilty wrestling watcher, I will trap this man (Big E, Ettore Ewen) one day. Noah knows this, and signed the exception clause in our marriage certificate to share me with him. He's so charismatic and hilarious.

Ooh look at those muscles! The possibilities!!!