Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Make Lunch Count as we'll be playing Scrabble today. During the game, we'll have a dessert of Peach Cobbler from the peach state, Georgia.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure how much I'll be around over the next few days. My Dad passed away this morning and as the eldest I'm the executor and tasked with organising everything.

Take care all x

Sorry to hear that news, chris. :(

:hug:

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure how much I'll be around over the next few days. My Dad passed away this morning and as the eldest I'm the executor and tasked with organising everything.

Take care all x

:hug:  I'm so sorry to hear :( :hug:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

Hey everyone,

Take care all x

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Hey everyone,

Take care all x

So sorry about your loss, Chris. My thoughts are also with you and your family. We know the day will come but we are never prepared :(  :hug: 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Hey everyone,

Take care all x

Aww, sorry to hear that my dear. :( Take time. 

• Love 1