Last Post Wins #52

10 minutes ago, Marty said:

Useful piece of trivia  No172...

Peeing in a trash can is better than peeing in bed.

0:) 

I am blown away by this wisdom! My little Kentuckian mind has exploded.

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Marty said:

By-peeing-in-the-shower-you-can-save-abo

Heavens NO! Sad Sarah Michelle Gellar GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment the splash back, the shower walls, the shampoo/soap bottles, the shower curtain! THINK of the shower curtains! 

Edited by Krista
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Krista said:

Heavens NO! Sad Sarah Michelle Gellar GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment the splash back, the shower walls, the shampoo/soap bottles, the shower curtain! THINK of the shower curtains! 

You just have to aim at the draining hole 🤷🏻‍♀️ :gikkle:

5 hours ago, astone2292 said:

I am blown away by this wisdom! My little Kentuckian mind has exploded.

Aye...

I've been known to have that effect on people sometimes. :yes:

Here's what happened to a friend of mine a couple of years back when I filled his head with too many facts...

Exploding-Head.jpg

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, clochette said:

You just have to aim at the draining hole 🤷🏻‍♀️ :gikkle:

But men can't hit toilets as it is and drain holes are smaller. 😮

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
1 hour ago, Krista said:

But men can't hit toilets as it is and drain holes are smaller. 😮

It's a question of training. No peeing standing up in this house means no sit up and no drops everywhere. We have a big shower drain here. The bigger the better ;)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Zombie said:

spacer.png

Clo and friends enjoying the entertainment... :o  :gikkle:

Those nice ladies are knitting. And as I've stated before I'm batting for the other team. But I'm seriously considering being versatile and grabbing a pair of needles... to use as a weapon on an annoying greenish creature 

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

The stuckeys factory is about an hour and a half away from me. 

You have so much going on in your area! Home of that brat and her go-go juice, and now the pee-can factory? I'm jealous. 

1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

You have so much going on in your area! Home of that brat and her go-go juice, and now the pee-can factory? I'm jealous. 

Also the birth place of Little Richard, country singer Jason Aldean, jack mcbrayer (30 Rock and Wreck-it Ralph), Carrie Preston (True Blood,Claws) and Youtuber Rhett McLaughlin (Good Mythical Morning) as well as two current NFL Players, Bud Dupree an Darqueze Dennard, the second if which i actually went to school with.

Edited by Wesley8890
42 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Also the birth place of Little Richard, country singer Jason Aldean, jack mcbrayer (30 Rock and Wreck-it Ralph), Carrie Preston (True Blood,Claws) and Youtuber Rhett McLaugh (Good Mythical Morning) as well as two current NFL Players, Bud Dupree an Darqueze Dennard, the second if which i actually went to school with.

Well look at you! All my town has is a BBQ fest, Bluegrass music. Oh, and it's the hometown of Johnny Depp.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Care to Take a Wild Guess at today's menu. To slow! It's Banana's and Glazed Spiral Ham. High Five the Rubber Eraser today.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, clochette said:

But I'm seriously considering being versatile and grabbing a pair of needles... to use as a weapon on an annoying greenish creature 

If you're talking about the creature I suspect you are, I think that creature claims to be blue... :unsure2:

Mind you, it also claims to be innocent....

Edited by Marty
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, Marty said:

If you're talking about the creature I suspect you are, I think that creature claims to be blue... :unsure2:

Mind you, it also claims to be innocent....

I was talking about Zombie - who is green - not LBO. Do you need glasses McFly?

Doc Brown Vision GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

I wouldn't stable LBO with knitting needles. LBO is nice.

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4