Last Post Wins #52

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

I was talking about Zombie - who is green - not LBO. Do you need glasses McFky?

I knew you were talking about @Zombie... :yes: 

But I have always assumed that Zombie is referring to himself with the "What's cute, blue and... innocent?" in his signature. Maybe I'm wrong about that... :unsure2:

Now, answer me this, ma fée diabolique....

Just who is McFky?

And, if it's your new name for me, I only need glasses for reading. :P

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised

I just shouted in my grocery store parking lot!!! I'm so excited! Mine! The shiny is mine! What do I get for winning?  Edit: I just ordered a crown with a proper engraving from Etsy. 

Hey everyone, I'm not sure how much I'll be around over the next few days. My Dad passed away this morning and as the eldest I'm the executor and tasked with organising everything. Take care

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Marty said:

I knew you were talking about @Zombie... :yes: 

But I have always assumed that Zombie is referring to himself with the "What's cute, blue and... innocent?" in his signature. Maybe I'm wrong about that... :unsure2:

Now, answer me this, ma fée diabolique....

Just who is McFky?

And, if it's your new name for me, I only need glasses for reading. :P

On his profile Zombie talks about LBO (*whispers* they have some kind of a love/hate bromance ;))

Mcfly as in Marty Mcfly ;)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Just who is McFky?

13 minutes ago, clochette said:

Mcfly as in Marty Mcfly

Obviously it's you who needs glasses. If you can't even see what you are typing. :P 

5 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Care to Take a Wild Guess at today's menu. To slow! It's Banana's and Glazed Spiral Ham. High Five the Rubber Eraser today.

Mmm ham

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Obviously it's you who needs glasses. If you can't even see what you are typing. :P 

It's my big fingers :P

I've got brand new eyes :lol:

Angry Jessica Chobot GIF by Nerdist.com

• Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..