12 minutes ago, clochette said:

Congratulations to our resident Leprechaun 🍀🎩 

Enjoy your time wearing the :joe: cause it won't last -_-

Sure, I don't know why they gave it to me. :unsure2:

As a proud Irishman I have no interest in such things whatsoever.

Article 40, section 2 of the Irish Constitution states in full:

1° Titles of nobility shall not be conferred by the State.

2° No title of nobility or of honour may be accepted by any citizen except with the prior approval of the Government.

So, I'll humbly accept @TalonRider's bestowing of the shiny upon myself, and shall keep it safely locked away until passing it on to whomsoever gets to possess it in the future.

46eae4c4ff91c03514a7096538740b42_w200.gi

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Marty said:

2 No title of nobility or of honour may be accepted by any citizen except with the prior approval of the Government.

*ring ring*

Hi Bob Yeah, it’s bad news About that knighthood... :lol:

Congrats Marty :)

As the ex-King Coyote says, enjoy it while it lasts... :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Congratulations to the leprechaun :D  Since he doesn't seem to want it, I'll take it and keep it safe.  :P :joe: 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Congratulations to the leprechaun :D  Since he doesn't seem to want it, I'll take it and keep it safe.  :P :joe: 

:fight:

gimme that back you greedy stickybeak! :angry:

mouse GIF

:joe:  :gikkle:

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

It's locked away in a secure safety deposit box until the next person is awarded it.

Just hope I don't die beforehand, as I am the only one who knows where the safety box is, and the only one who knows the combination to reopen it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

It's locked away in a secure safety deposit box until the next person is awarded it.

Just hope I don't die beforehand, as I am the only one who knows where the safety box is, and the only one who knows the combination to reopen it.

Can I be that person and say it's at the end of the rainbow?

Also, I was raised by hardcore Boy Scouts! I don't need no stinkin' combination to open it... just need a pocket knife or my lockpicking kit. 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

I was raised by hardcore Boy Scouts

Hard core...?

I've heard tales about some of the things that boy scouts get up to at times... :yes:

0:)

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, Marty said:

Hard core...?

I've heard tales about some of the things that boy scouts get up to at times... :yes:

0:)

I know! You'd be surprised how quickly we could build a trebuchet. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, astone2292 said:
10 hours ago, Marty said:

I know! You'd be surprised how quickly we could build a trebuchet. 

I reckon that wasn't the only thing you were erecting.

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, morphin, majestic Raptor once again so early in the morning.

Idaho will be giving away Graduation Tassels, Cherry Cobbler, and Walnuts. That is, providing the Pack Rats don't get to them first.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

providing the Pack Rats don't get to them first.

too late... :angry:

spacer.png

:lol:  :gikkle:  :funny:

:joe:

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Zombie said:

too late... :angry:

spacer.png

:lol:  :gikkle:  :funny:

:joe:

Pack rats, eh? At least I have allies. 

Pardon me, just left work in a snarky and disgusted attitude after my supervisor smarted off to me. A very wrong decision considering our stock crew is in employment shambles...

Edited by astone2292
Typo
  • Sad 3
40 minutes ago, Marty said:

And I'm sure you often got your toggles stuck in your woggles...

...I've had a very long day. Toggles & woggles? I'm going to say no since I have no clue what either of those two things are.

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Toggles & woggles? I'm going to say no since I have no clue what either of those two things are.

Woggle (noun): a loop or ring, usually made of leather or cord, through which the ends of a Scout's neckerchief are threaded.

Toggle (noun) a short rod of wood or plastic sewn to one side of a coat or other garment, pushed through a hole or loop on the other side and twisted so as to act as a fastener.

original_leather-scout-woggle-racoon.jpg  Woggle

Gloverall_duffle_coat_toggles.jpg Toggle

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Marty said:

Woggle (noun): a loop or ring, usually made of leather or cord, through which the ends of a Scout's neckerchief are threaded.

Toggle (noun) a short rod of wood or plastic sewn to one side of a coat or other garment, pushed through a hole or loop on the other side and twisted so as to act as a fastener.

original_leather-scout-woggle-racoon.jpg  Woggle

Gloverall_duffle_coat_toggles.jpg Toggle

Had the woggle and toggle stuff back in Cub Scout days. Only dork Boy Scouts wore them after 6th grade. 

• Haha 1